Friday, June 1, 2012

Extra credit Blog_ What can you do with as a English Major

On the 1st of May,2012, I had the opportunely to explore the possibilities of a English major. English is very important for anyone in America to be successful. If one can  communicate well, than one can get their points across and  try to get want they want. Being a English major can help communicate and have successful jobs. Since I am a lib-art/ history major, i will need to have a strong connection to the English language and I will need to take many English/writing classes.  English will be good for me to know because, i think I might want to work as an Urban planner and/or public relations. Those jobs will require a strong English background as, i will have to communicate with the public everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment